- Position: Legal Marketing Content Coordinator
- Firm: Litchfield Cavo
- Location: Chicago
- Date posted: May 4, 2020
- Contact: Litchfield Cavo – Careers
This job posting is still active as of July 21, 2020.
Litchfield Cavo LLP is looking for a bright, creative, client service-oriented Marketing Coordinator with critical thinking skills and superior attention to detail to support our law firm marketing team. The right candidate will support overall team efforts to fulfill key firm initiatives with a can-do attitude. This position is based in Litchfield Cavo's downtown Chicago office and will report to the Marketing Business Development Manager. Please email your cover letter and resume through Indeed only.
- Assist with pitch books, marketing collateral, PowerPoint presentations, charts and graphics
- Assist with client events, conference sponsorships and CLE planning; coordinate event logistics and assist with material development
- Assist with onboarding of new attorney hires
- Proactive multi-media enthusiast will assist with website posts, attorney web biographies and social media content
- Assist with website content, images and video to support social media and newsletters with links, PDFs, images and video
- Execute webinar, web cast and video streams as needed.
- Manage photography, graphics and charts
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in marketing, business development or communications in professional services
- Ability to maintain Firm brand, image, voice and tone across platforms
- Strong attention to detail with ability to follow direction and excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to make thought-out decisions, and confident making suggestions with creative solutions
- Ability to competently work seamlessly on-site or remotely, and deliver projects on time and without error
- Proficient with WordPress, MS Office products
- Proficient SEO, key words and web/data/Google analytics
- Extensive experience with graphic design, image modification software (Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe, etc.)
- CRM experience, familiarity with HubSpot a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year accredited university required